Re: A problem with windows Update on Windows 7

Hi.
where does someone get this role up from?
It may be usefull to know, I have 2 systems mine and another which will at some point need a reformat.
If I could skip updates for a few years that would be usefull.
I agree with win10.
Microsoft has bundled a lot of things ie win10 updates in to humungus update packages a full os upgrade every year or 2 of 2gb and smaller ones of 100mb to 1gb per month otherwise.
It is unlikely that it will ever get like win7 is now.
It still takes me ages sometimes to check for updates.
Sometimes it just doesn't.
This is a responce to a solution I got from ms about updates and why they may or may not have any install.
Action: Tried to download Windows Updates
Result: Failed, error 0x084402f
Cause: Possible connectivity issues, manual updates needed.
Resolution:
Downloaded System Update Readiness Tool:
http://support.microso ft.com/kb/947821
Changed DNS Server: