Problem installing mush-z

Hello everyone,
I downloaded the light version of Mush-z from the mush-z website. While installing on my windows 7 system, I got the following error:
"C:\Users\Sai Teja\Documents\Mush-Z\es.dll
An error occurred while trying to rename a file in the destination
directory:
MoveFile failed; code 5.
Access is denied."
Could anyone please help me with this problem?
Thanks.