Re: Ps4 menu guide. Anyone interested?

I like the guide so far. Also, the main game screen does not list all the recent games. I think it lists the 4 or 5 most recent games and then different categories such as video, music, etc. At the far end of that menu, is library which has all of your downloaded and installed games. I am not exactly sure of the layout of the library however, I found it confusing when I tried to figure it out. But I believe that the library is done in categories, such as digital games, but not sure on this. Might be worth looking into as it can provide another way to launch games.