Re: Some IOS app recommendations needed.

I also don't bother to use AppleVis for app reviews because I find they are frequently biased towards the view that anything from Apple is great, and anything that runs on anything from Apple is good. So I look to other sources not focused entirely on the world of Apple for hardware and software reviews.

Unfortunately about the only thing I might be able to help you with is blocking spam calls. What I did was add a couple of ring tones to my phone, then edited each of my contacts, assigning to them one of the two ring tones, one is for family and friends, and the other is for businesses I deal with. When somebody calls, if they are in my contact list, the family or business ring tone will play, if they are not in my contact list, the default ring tone will play, and those I ignore. If it isn't a spam call, they will usually leave a voice mail, so I can call them back, and add the number to my contact list for next time. While it doesn't stop spam calls from ri nging your phone, it does give you an indication of whether you should pick up or not, and other than any ring tones you might buy, it's free.