Re: The best video game soundtracks?

OK, I'm back here because I thought I would share a very small detail in the Pokemon Red and Blue soundtrack that makes me think it was even more amazing than what I thought in the first place. It's about a very precise moment in the game.
Let's say you get out of the St. Anne ship, then it lives and you are back in Vermillion city. What makes the thing beautiful is that the three themes you hear in a row (the St Anne's theme, the surfing theme and Vermillion City's theme) are all on the same key, A major. To me it's a good way to keep the immersion in that part of the game. Metaphorically speaking, it's like saying that if the waves of Kanto's sea produced a note, it would be A. There are three other themes in the game that are on the same key, so I don't know if it's a coincidence, but still it's very well done, and I can't think of another soundtrack that does it this way.