Re: post-apocaliptic mud games

Hello!
Cyber Assault, for the most part is pretty screen-reader friendly. Over the years the imms have been adding more blind friendly gameplay options that have aided in making it the great MUD it is today.
It's not too populated with players, but it's a great game none the less, and something I can always rely on to take me away from a bad day.
Back to the original topic, if anyone wants to play HellMOO but without all the jerk admins, pervert players, and age requirement, post back here and I might be able to fire up the copy of the HellMOO database I have, if I get a chance to do so. It's not the most updated copy, but it has the areas, npc's, objects, jobs/journals, etc that come on the original HellMOO that will keep you entertained.
Thanks!