Downloaded Superliam but can't play it, didn't know where else to ask

Hi,

I just downloaded Superliam from the Audio Games Archive, but when I installed it I got an error that went something like this.

"Project 1 Runtime Error 429: Active X Component could not create object." I don't know what I've done wrong or how to fix it. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling twice, the second reinstall being on my D-Drive. No dice. sad

If anyone knows what the problem is and how to fix it, if it can be fixed, I'd appreciate the pointers. I would like to play this game and don't want that 83 mb to go to waste.