Re: NVDA remote unsecurity prooven, recording of dev included

I actually like the way this topic is going. I thought in the beginning that it would turn into a heated debate, but it's been perfectly civil. I do see where you're coming from Sam, and I understand the issue that you're trying to point out. I think the blame lies much more on Tyler than it does NVDA Remote or NVDA. I'm glad Toth took the stance he did and looked into what can be done to resolve this problem, either on NVDA's side or Remote. If nothing else, maybe the issue with NVDA will be resolved, or a patch will be put in Remote to avoid a similar situation in the future. I hope that there won't be a similar situation in the future though, and that nobody shares any more keys publicly. Nothing good can come of that.

I do feel the topic title is a bit misleading though, and that is what I meant when I said that you were trying to attract attention to a problem that isn't as  big of a deal as you made it out to be. When I see the t itle, I think of a security flaw. Something that would give someone unauthorized access to my computer, but that's not what happened.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : stargate via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : roelvdwal via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : cartertemm via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : stargate via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : timberwolf1991 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : stargate via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : roelvdwal via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Sam_Tupy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : stargate via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : stargate via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : stargate via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : stargate via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : cj89 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : luiscarlosgm via Audiogames-reflector