Re: ft...@home.samtupy.com

Hi.
Hmm, sounds quite need to waste some time on there, i still have a crappy old laptop flying arounnd, so if I want to test executable files, well, they just go over to that machine, I don't care if it's going down anyway.
Just one question, what is the best and most accessible FTP client for windows?