Re: Timecrest: The Door major update with VoiceOver

Hello Cowbunny and welcome.

One of our forum members recently commented on the game and how a major access update was planned. The game sounded great from her description and I was just waiting for the fix to give it a try.
I'll also be glad to post some news and add this to our games database too.