Re: A new audio game from a new developer - Dark Passenger

Hi guys,

I've implemented the PayPal button. Once purchased, your email will be displayed on my transaction log and then I'll send the game to you directly, along with a thank you email.

Please allow a working day since this is a manual process!

The button can be found on this website page I just put up:

http://www.ideacabin.co.uk/purchase/

Cheers,
Dan