Even mages now have Iphones

What do you do when some young wood be magician gets hold of your phone and won't stop calling you? Why try to save his world by mucking about with the laws of physics of course.

this is the scenario in Timecrest, an absolutely awesome new game from Sneaky crab games available for Ios.
Your Iphone has been contacted by Ash, a young mage on the world of Alynsia (apparently he was communing with apples). Talking to you through his watch, he can send messages across time, (when he's not busy). You can even speed up and slow down time yourself in Ash's world.

Unfortunately, the weather in Alynsia seems to be occasional meteors with some chance of total devastation,so your probably not going to get too much time for a nice cosy chat.

The developers have just made a major update to the game, adding a huge range of accessibility features, including lots of handy sound effects. With a complex interactive story set in a very different world, an awe some soundtrack, relations with different characters and a vast world to explore, this is a game which takes the concept of interactive stories to the next level, heck, I've only played for a few minutes and I'm hooked, ---- so everyone ought to join me.

You can find out more in  this topic and to find the game, just check the ap store.

Now, please excuse me, I think there's a wizard on the phone! (just as long as it's not that Gandalf cchap complaining that he's out of hair dye again).