Re: Run Your own Classic 6Dragons game!

Hello all,
@SkyLord, you can not run this game on windows, sadly it is only meant to run on a linux system. I have a copy of the game the latest one on my server however if you all want to check it out general-hosting.org 4100 so come on in and lets have fun who knows, I might add in some new areas and mobs for all of us to play with and @Vladaar, I wanted to let you know I have been able to compile the game with know problems, on CentOS 7 and it runs very well you just have to remember to run under nohup otherwise once you close your ssh connection, by goes the game. But all in all I love it so far and I hope you can come and maybe help out and also give me some ideas on what you think would be good to add as far as mobs and areas. I am kind of new with smaug creation, but I can learn it with out a problem. Hope to see you on the game soon general-hosting.org 4100.
Thanks
Kevin Roberts