Re: Sound decryption in load_from_memory function does not work in bgt

hello,
so, I tryed both and found this results:
If is file encrypted by function string_encrypt, function load_from_memory can not load it. If I used string_decrypt function, all was gód and sound is played, but if I used set_sound_decryption_key and not remove manually decryption function, sound played too what is wrong, because there should be a double decription with logical wrong result. So from this I think, that function load_from_memory is completely ignoring decryption ability declared in It's reference.

I am also smally disturbed by difference between file_encrypt and string_encrypt functions, because both takes binary and returns binary forms, but give different results. I will test It in some different programming language with aes 256 bit support, but I think now, that there is some difference in algorithm of this two functions.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Rastislav Kiss via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Rastislav Kiss via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : lukas via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Omar Alvarado via Audiogames-reflector