Re: My experiment with packaging and encrypting sounds with Python

Hrvoje,
It would be awesome if you packaged this up into something on pip for both the case with and without libaudioverse.
I'm sure it would help a lot of people who were getting started with audiogame development in Python.

Related: we need a centralized place for tracking all the various resources that are out there from Libaudioverse, AO2, etc. etc. as well as stuff like Cam's recent thread on advice for Pyglet and the shadow window.