Re: tools for helping translating documents

hello,
thanks for the info but that is not what I meant. I mean so called computer assisted translation tools whereby the pc for example splits your document into translated sentences or where it keeps a memory of what you translated so that you can translate faster in the future. the whole goal is to make a human being translate nor efficiently.