Re: Warsim, text based randomly generated stratogy

@Firefly82, that's a really cool idea, kinda sounds similar to something I'm planning in the future, adventurers, basically I have a plan that every 10 releases I do a big release, doesn't always go to plan and things can change but the 6.3 update will be inter-faction relations and after that 6.4 will be adventurers, so there will be ten updates between 6.3 and 6.4, we are on 6.2.8 now

The adventurer update will add random parties of adventurers who spawn in the world and go out doing things, some will work as mercenaries, some will take it on themselves to fight the demon horde, some will fight for the ideals of their home faction, ie the rebels, some will be bandit adventurers, and at any point your can try to find them in diplomacy and see what their adventures have taken them.

I think I'll have three groups max for now, there will be a big wastes graveyard file like log of what they've done, so if they are demon fighters it will be somethi ng like

in 201 the red party lead a small militia against a pair of demon reavers and killed them
in 202 the red party travelled through the goblin lands and recruited several goblins
in 203 the red party were killed by pirates

or

in 184 the great grovers robbed a rebel caravan for 300 gold
in 185 the great grovers killed 7 bandits from phenors horde
in 186 the great grovers found an old dwarvern chest of 500 gold
in 187 the great grovers were summoned to the court of the Golden Dutchy and agreed to work for their king Duke Gorgul the Brandished
in 188 the great grovers killed 10 Aquatic Ghoulish Warriors from the Brave Dynsasty of Wormholder
in 189 the great grovers were captured by the Brave Dynasty of Wormholder and executed

something like that

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : bucklee12 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : dan_c via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Wastelander via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Niklas via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : staindaddict via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : firefly82 via Audiogames-reflector