Re: We are developing a fps audio game using 3D sound (HRTF)

Hey guys.

Just checking in to let you know that we will be releasing very soon. We have a definite release date of 26 October, although we may be releasing even sooner if possible. We are currently finishing up on level design and I am working on a tutorial level to introduce players to the game. I'm also working on getting the game properly packaged and ready for deployment to all you wonderful people.

Can't wait for you guys to play the game! smile