Re: Looking for a good/free client for multiplayer card and board games

Hello all,

On the playroom, only chess, battleship and reversi have a very basic visual  board. All the rest is text only, but it is effectively shown on screen with a few colors. So, although probably not very appealing, a sighted person can still play.

The text outputed by RSGames isn't shown at all on screen.

A long time ago, someone tried a project similar to our gaming platforms, with an interface for both blind and sighted. It's called allinplay if I remember correctly, but I didn't hear anything from them for ages, so I assume they don't exist anymore. It was a paid service.