Re: Timecrest: The Door major update with VoiceOver

@Wlomas, yes, a long game, I've not yet finished chapter 2 and haven't had access to the map as yet.

As regards the two games, i gather that they are essentially two volumes of the same story compiled as one ap, rather like some of the Cog and hg titles, so access wise they'll work the same way.

I'm loving the story and exploringI've already found alternatives I couldn't access so this is also one for multiple playthroughs which is nice.

My one major problem is that quite a lot of the dialogue choices when talking to Ash are basically being a nice person or being an ultra sarcastic git! eg "I'm glad your okay", or "Oh it's you again!"

This makes some choices something of a no brainer for me, unless there's intentionally a path where Ash either likes you or hates you with nothing in between.

I do also notice a lot of prevarication, eg "Do I speak to this person or run away?" , (which happens a lot), and "Can i trust this person?" Indeed I sort of get the impression that Ash is not only quite young (between 11 and 15), but also a little bit paranoid big_smile.

Still as this is a long game I'm guessing he grows up along the way, and it's rather fun to be the voice of reason, or at least the voice of not behaving like a bit of a brat big_smile.

I've got a four hour wait now which probably means that's it for today unless I sleep badly again, still I'm liking so far.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : devinprater via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Kautilya via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Mirage via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : wlomas via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : wlomas via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : cowbunny via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : hanif via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : kingzombie via Audiogames-reflector