Re: Dglexsoft MOOs are back, sort of?

Hello!
Vast Space (Classic)
is more or less a heavily modified and fixed up version of Cosmos.
You can sift, haul asteroids, engage in ground and space combat, salvage in space, work as a courier delivering cargo, and much more!
Vast Space, the current one, was built from scrqatch.
We have an all original space system, space combat system, beginning of ground combat, planet cracking, mining materials, starship building, atmospheric salvaging, etc. All originally  designed from the ground up.
They're both MOOs, so you can connect with any preferred MUD client. I personally recommend MUSHClient.
Thanks!
-Dgleks
-Dglexsoft