Re: Term Paper 2, the Revenge of School!

What do you mean by magic block? The Blank Game is in another topic in the New Releases room. I think x&#0392s in page 2 maybe. And by magic, I mean items that you can use in Term Paper 2 that you can use to cast spells. The Blank Game is much, much better. I can upload Term Paper 1 this weekend, I'm in school and I don't have my computer at school. How are you liking Term Paper 2, and have you gotten into playing it?

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Dragos via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : boy via Audiogames-reflector