Re: New tts voices available

It seams that BGT doesn't like this tts. I've installed John voice as a demo, and after that, bad things started to happen. Any BGT game that I've tryed to run such as Manamon, Paladin or Perilous Hearts gave me an error about loading sound files. The most interesting thing was when I ran Perilous Hearts, and it gave me a message "This data files are mine!". After uninstalling Innoeticks voice, all BGT games continued running and loading sounds properly.