Re: skullgirls

Hello folks. Diego, you may use the linux version of steam and buy the game normally I think. Also, one of the rules of the forum is to keep conversation to the english language. I know you wrote the post using both portuguese and english, but there is no need to do so. By the way, you can send me a private message in portuguese if you want to.
Best regards, Haramir.