Re: Timecrest: The Door major update with VoiceOver

Thanks to everyone trying out Timecrest! We greatly enjoy your feedback.

@SLJ, the game simulates as if you are sending text messages with Ash, and it takes Ash some time to speak, similar to how it takes time for someone to type a text message. For sighted users, they will see an ellipsis, a dot-dot-dot that indicates that a message is incoming much like how their text message software might look. For VoiceOver users, we instead use sound effects to indicate messages coming in, and so on. Just imagine Ash acting out in real time on the other side, and the pauses might be more immersive for you.

@wlomas, the first map is available in Chapter 8. It's an exciting time as the world opens up a lot and you get to choose where to explore. Once you get it, it will appear in your pouch and you can magic tap to open it. Timecrest 1: Fated Connections is Chapters 1 through 5. Timecrest 2: The Door is Chapters 6 through 10. We always add new content as updates to the app so that you can play through the story seamlessly. Chapter 5 goes right into Chapter 6 as if it's the same game.

@Dark, thanks so much for highlighting us and adding us to the game database. And thanks so much for the feedback. One of our goals is that there aren't right or wrong choices, just different paths and stories to explore. So some of the negative choices aren't bad, they just produce a different result. But I get what you're saying about how if you don't want to be mean to Ash, it feels like agency is taken away, so we'll think about that as we continue to write the story.

Ash is indeed young, born 998 M.G., and Timecrest starts 1014 M.G., making Ash 16. Ash may have a chip on the shoulder from joining a mage guild but starting out unable to cast magic. But you will see Ash develop in the later chapters. It was on purpose that Ash starts out a little bit too innocent. This innocence is tested in the later chapters, as you'll se e, and there will be a storyline questioning Ash's ability to lead others, as an example.

Please keep passing along your feedback. I assure you we consider it all very seriously.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : devinprater via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Kautilya via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Mirage via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : wlomas via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : wlomas via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : cowbunny via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : hanif via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : kingzombie via Audiogames-reflector