Re: New tts voices available

I don't know what to think of this. While I really like the voices, I find the website irritating to navigate. When I finally found the right download link, I downloaded the john demo with that reader thing you have to use. However, I have no idea what to do. I launch the program and it keeps asking me for an activation code. I see no where to run it as a demo or anything. It sounds like from the manual that this demo can't be ran with any background things like music or anything. I really wish they could do a 30 day trail like the vocalizer voices for sapi5.