Re: Recommending Materia Magica again

I actually prefer to have things scripted my way when it comes to mm. iI don't really like how the mushclient bundle provided is set up. This includes dealing with the voice of my screen reader and then sapi at the same time and find that some quests or marks have so limited timer. So many times I restarted. So many times I tried to figure over and over. Adding my own trigger to the pack seems sucky because of all the previous codes there and the way the wp windows are moddified. It's a really cook looking mud though. If not for the fact above, it could really come to be one of my top.

I might give it a go again since it gets changed. Just might though. I'm not sure.