Re: Crazy Party: mini-games and card battle! (beta42)

OK. I really need to stop wondering and start asking.
I absolutely love the game's soundtrack. I say soundtrack - I guess that's confusing since I notice you're using several videogame soundtracks in this.
The ones I notice most prominently are from Nintendo 64, mainly the Mario Party series and Mario Kart. Other than that, I have no idea what you're using but would be very interested to know. I'm collecting game soundtracks (I already have 187GB) so if I haven't got some of this stuff it's time for me to start digging deeper and further!
Thanks.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : staindaddict via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : dan_c via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : staindaddict via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : animal metal via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : animal metal via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : wlomas via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Damien C . Pendleton via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Hannibal Lecter via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : dan_c via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : staindaddict via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : roelvdwal via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : staindaddict via Audiogames-reflector