Re: Timecrest: The Door major update with VoiceOver

@hanif, @kingzombie, thank you for your kind words. Please tell us what you think as you play through the game.

@Dark, good feedback that item descriptions are not accessible in the Merchant tab. What would feel most natural to you? Would a magic tap bringing up the description feel right? All of the items do get described in the story, but you should be able to access the descriptions in the merchant as well. This is an oversight and we'll get it fixed in a future version.

Also good feedback that you wish there were more choices beyond the negative and the positive choice. One pitfall we fell into originally while writing was having too many choices that felt the same. If you have to choose between "Nice work!" and "Cool, you learned a spell!" it doesn't feel very interesting as they feel the same. So in future rewrites, we tried to add more contrast to the choices, but in doing so, if you felt one choice was too rude or negative, you don 't feel like there is really an interesting choice there. (To be fair, many of our players enjoyed the more negative choice, as we did work hard to write interesting story behind those choices too.) So we'll keep all of that in mind as we update and write more story for Timecrest in the future.

Also a good point about allowing you to move quickly through the text using a rotor. I know that iOS 10 has some new APIs that give us some ability to customize the rotor, so that is something that we need to investigate. We'll look into that for future versions and ask you questions here if and as we design the feature.

Thanks for the detailed feedback. You've given us a lot to think about, which means we came to the right place to ask for help!

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Mirage via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : wlomas via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : wlomas via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : cowbunny via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : hanif via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : kingzombie via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : kingzombie via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : cowbunny via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : hanif via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : cowbunny via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : shrike via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : dan_c via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Chris via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : kingzombie via Audiogames-reflector