Re: Redspot, blood and paril. First public beta released!

I just realized that you already know about the bugs I mentioned. I missed the MOTD earlier. Sorry about that.

I'm really enjoying the update.

    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : slender via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : katil2008 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Telemachus via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : livrobo via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : livrobo via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : blindndangerous via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : livrobo via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : burak via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : arqmeister via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : pokeboss via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : TJT1234 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : nibar via Audiogames-reflector