Re: Announcing the audiogames archive

I'll be holding off for just a little bit, as there's one more person I need to contac. I need to contact Igor about hosting Hunter and 15 Numbers, as he was one of the people who developed those games. Dan gave complete permission for the games he could give permission for, i e, ones that he had a lead in programming.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Kautilya via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : jack via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : jack via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : john via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : jack via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : jack via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : john via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : john via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : superb via Audiogames-reflector