Re: New tts voices available

Still not all that good. For me, if I am to buy a voice, they should have to speak the passage below correctly, taking into account the repetition of key words. None of these voices, most voices from any company, do this. The only synthes that do this are Macintalk and the HMM based Open Mary voices.

“I do not aim with my hand; he who aims with his hand has forgotten the face of his father.
I aim with my eye.

I do not shoot with my hand; he who shoots with his hand has forgotten the face of his father.
I shoot with my mind.

I do not kill with my gun; he who kills with his gun has forgotten the face of his father.
I kill with my heart.”