Re: A new audio game from a new developer - Dark Passenger

Thanks Muhammad, I've sent you an email containing a download, let me know if you have any issues with it!

Also thanks to the other people who purchased the game yesterday, emails sent.

In regards to Steam, the campaign is starting to get a bit of traction now, though may still be quite a while until it is green lit. I am renting a load of equipment for virtual reality development in the next couple of weeks and hope to get a VR version onto Steam soon which should hopefully help the current Steam campaign for PC release.

Cheers,
Dan

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Niklas via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Figment via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Niklas via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : IdeaCabin via Audiogames-reflector