Re: Audiobook player for Windows?

@Dark,
For all the talk about how winamp supposedly has hotkey setup, I never could get it to work.  Every time I tried I found the dialogue entirely broken and unyielding.  I'll get to the edit field where I'm supposed to enter the key and never be able to get out of it unless I terminate the application through task manager.