Re: Announcing the audiogames archive

[[wow]] Jack, that is amazing!
Could you please privately let me know Dan's contact address so that I can send him a vote of thanks on behalf of  of Audiogames.net?

I also didn't really think there was a problem  running the games on windows 10 so long as you installed the right dependencies, hell Aprone is still developing in vb6 and you can still run Jim Kitchin's games and games from gma etc.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Kautilya via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : jack via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : jack via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : john via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : jack via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : jack via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : john via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : john via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : superb via Audiogames-reflector