Re: Audiobook player for Windows?

hmmm, that is weerd, I did get the global hotkeys working at one stage but then basically found them pointless, since as I have winamp already setup with a desktop shortcut key to work when I hit ctrl alt p, it was easier to just bring up the winamp window, press play or pause or whatever then just alt tab back to what I was doing than worry about setting lots of spare keys up, particularly since some of it's defaults were the same as the desktop shortcuts I'd already setup like ctrl alt v which I use for vipmud.

Then again I do most tasks like playing music from folders in explorer anyway, so it's not really that much of an issue, and focusing on the window did have the advantage of telling me what track was playing if I wanted (if not I just flick supernova's voice off, which I usually did when listening to audiobooks with winamp).

One question about foobar, does it handl the rsn archives from Snesmusic.org ?
I've heard that it has plugins for various game music formats like Jim, nsf etc, but I'd be sorry if my spc stuff wasn't playable.

with Winamp this is really easy, you just install Chipamp and are good to go. There might be a converter around for the sets of course but that would be a bit of a pain.