to all developers, new and old

hello everyone
As you know I'm Nathan Smith, the managing director of Nathan Tech and I have been developing for over 3 years now.

I have a very very important question to each and every one of you today.
What would you like, as a developer?

This question is aimed at potential, or seasoned, BGT developers.
This can be anything from:
tutorial on what variables are
tutorials on basic programming
objects as I understand them

or maybe:
a menu class
a simple coding example of a timer game.
anything like that?

I'm looking at releasing an online scoreboard script at some point but am still testing it myself.

Please, let me know what you want, as Nathan Tech works to help you.
Thank ya!