have we impacted you

hello everyone
I really have a short question for you all today.
AS a developer, you sometimes wonder how much your work benefets others and what things you should carry on doing.
The best, in my opinion, way to find this out is asking the most important person or persons, and that is you.
Yes you, you who is reading this post right now.
You are the most impportant person and we have a question for you.
How, or have, we impacted your life.
To clarify, have Nathan Tech's games, developer resources, software collection, or tutorials helped you in any way, be it small, medium or large, we ant to hear about it.
We'd love to know if we've helped you in some way and if not, if we could help you in some other way.

Thank you so much for reading.