Re: searching people to make a game with me

i think the most important thing to ask ones self is:
How is my game going to be different.
That is the first question I ask myself.
What is the point in me sitting down here, writing out all this code, gathering, or making, sounds, writing documenation, if it's just the same as someone else.
What am I going to implement that will make people go, hey, that's super cool.
I love that game by Nathan Tech because it has x and y and z.

That, is the question you seem to not be asking yourself at the moment.