Re: Magic Blocks

[[wow]], I never knew about this game. I was just telling someone the other day how I wish they had a audio tetris and boom here we are. man I freakin love this. I am finally getting the hang of the sounds so I probably try out multi player mode today. question, how do I make jaws talk instead of sappy? sappy seems like it moves pretty slow throughout the collums