Where are the monopoly boards I made hiding?

Hi!

So I recently downloaded all the Kitchensinc games I'm interested in having. Jim left behind a great legacy. big_smile

Anyways, I decided to make a custom Monopoly board based on Yu-Gi-Oh, but thanks to me saving the file under a new name a couple times (to be fair, I thought I was renaming it), I have two rougher drafts of the board in the list that I don't really want to stay there. But I can't delete them from within the monopolyboard maker, and I can't find where they were saved. They're not in the Kitchensinc folder in Program Files x86, they're not in Roaming Data, they're not in Program Data, and they're not in My Documents! I don't know where else to look and this is going to keep bugging me until I find a solution. Does anyone know where I could find the created Monopoly Boards the maker produces? Or is it one of tho se things Windows has locked away from me?