Re: New tts voices available

after hearing john when I downloaded him, I have to say i'm not extremely impressed with the voice, not as impressed as I thought i'd be. I really don't like how he pronounces some things, and I don't like the fact that you have to hear background music every single time you do something. I really wish there was just a 30 day trial or something.
Also, it appears to have really messed up nvda, to the point where I am having to reinstall it. But when I do it gives me an error that says cannot find the inotics reader or something. I've tried reverting to the default configuration, but it's still not working. If they did a 30 day trial I think i'd feel better about this.