Re: The Bsc is back!

@Figment nope, all Bsc's games are for Windows, the problem they had was support on Windows 10 I believe, though since people have run games written in vb6 on windows 10 including bsc's with the correct dependencies I'm not exactly sure what the precise issue was.

Either way, pipe 2 is pretty cool, one of the best arcade style titles we've had I think. I found the first pipe slightly dull since there wasn't enough going on, (one reason I never bought the game back in the day), but pipe2 definitely doesn't have that problem at all.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AudioGames - News room : Dark via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AudioGames - News room : Dark via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AudioGames - News room : Dark via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AudioGames - News room : Dark via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AudioGames - News room : Figment via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AudioGames - News room : Dark via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AudioGames - News room : jack via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AudioGames - News room : gregsteel via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AudioGames - News room : harrylst via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AudioGames - News room : Figment via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AudioGames - News room : turtlepower17 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AudioGames - News room : jack via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AudioGames - News room : turtlepower17 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AudioGames - News room : Holden via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AudioGames - News room : Dark via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AudioGames - News room : ingrid via Audiogames-reflector