Re: have we impacted you

That's quite a hard question in general, but a fair one, though i am not sure that offtopic is the place to ask this specifically since most of what nathan tech does are games and such.

I'd personally say it's cosmic rage that I've noticed most since I've been looking for a space mud to play and Cosmic rage is a highly uniquely designed one with maps etc, indeed it'll be getting a db entry in hopefully the not too distant future.

for other things though to be absolutely honest a lot of things I've just not noticed, or not exactly understood. The train and boat simulators I've found a tad confusing in terms of their function, why I've not given db  pages for them, and the tutorials and sound rts maps i was just plane not aware of.
IT might b because I simply was too busy with other things, or it might be because I haven't been specifically involved with soundrts myself (I like the game and have played it but haven't spent as much time on it as some people).

I will say though i think cosmic rage will probably help people be more aware of the other things Nathan tech has been doing, and get people checking the website etc, as indeed I did just now. I will also add some links to the soundrts stuff to the soundrts db entry as well.