Kitchen sink.exe

Hi, does anyone know where the kitchen sink.exe file is? The one that I forget the person's name, but anyway they created it to work with Windows 7 shortly after Mr. kitchen passed away. If anybody could find and post a link to it, that would be really awesome. I used to have it on the computer that I had a long time ago, but I no longer have it anymore. Thanks a lot for any help.