Re: to all developers, new and old

Hi Nathan, I'm not a developer at all, but I would really love to learn how to make my own games. So I think some kind of tutorial would be very nice! I think it would be kind of cool if there was a way to make an interactive tutorial for BGT. Like it would say type this and that and you would have to do so to go onto the next step. I really would like that idea, but any other  tutorial  would be helpful as well.  I tried reading the manual and even listening to the audio version of it, but for some strange reason, I can't seem to make head or tails of it. I'm not very good with math and unfortunately, programming deals with a lot of  mathematical  equations.