Re: Code 7 - A fully-voiced text adventure

Sorry for being frank, but I doubt you had to do that? @Nick. Spoiling the game for everyone who likes to figure things out for themselves?
Yes we no now what the code is, but what does that bring us. Easy pie to complete that lift, and no enjoyment of the game? I personally thought when reading your posts, that you are one of those folks that want everything fed to them on a tray. If given to you on a tray, what is the goal of playing the game then?
Why can you not guess and try things on your own accord? No teaspoon feeding here. I've mostly worked this out on my own without spoilers on the pressure door, and the other things. When you play story games like this, the goal is to figure out the story by yourself.
It is not helpfull to, once others helped you with the teaspoon, push the password to the robot or any other area forth to all the world to see. It spoils things for them.
If you had put the word, spoiler, there, people could skip past your post, but you just went on...the code is blabla. I read it, but I will forget it, just to spite you, and then I'll figure out the rest on my own.
Cheers!

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Nick via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : kevin . glaap via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Nick via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : kevin . glaap via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Nick via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : musicfairy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : kevin . glaap via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Nick via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Nick via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Nick via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Tablen via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Thamisis via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : rpgtank via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : mr . brunete via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : mr . brunete via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : kevin . glaap via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : mr . brunete via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : hannes via Audiogames-reflector