Re: How can I calculate damage based on speed and direction?

[[wow]], thank you. So if I have that right, it's
90 degrees is a direct straight collision.
Calculate the actual angle the ball is colliding with the block though, we'll say it's 32 like you did.
Divide by 100
Multiply by 90 since that's the maximum angle of collision.
Divide by 100
Multiply by the total velocity.
Subtract that last calculation from the block's strength.