Re: New tts voices available

Maybe they could do a 30 day trial, then when the trial expires, the music starts to play. I personally have no problem whatsoever with the music, after all my tts experience has been permanently scarred by worse demo limitations *coughs* Cepstral and Neospeech, so this is as close to perfect as it gets. Though I can see why you'd want a 30 day trial. For reading a passage it's alright, but it's not all that great hearing background music with your screenreader voice, and absolutely impractical for playing games that already have sounds to begin with.