Hello guys, I'm having a problem in the game.
Warning, spoilers ahead for people who have not gotten this far.
Okay. I'm having a problem with that "open" puzzle, even though I'm trying to follow those directions in that text walk-through! I just can't open the door!

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : wlomas via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : derekedit via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Rocky Waters via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : derekedit via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Rocky Waters via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : afsilva90 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : superb via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : superb via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : enes via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : derekedit via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : pulseman45 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : pulseman45 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : pulseman45 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : kianoosh via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : boy via Audiogames-reflector